Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last time.

I was thinking...I had treated unfairly. Others get to go out with you, without being question.. But when is me, I don't stand a F***king chance to do that. I think you should friends rather than a boyfriend, 'cause your friends are more important than your boyfriend. I didn't have a bit of trust from your parent, everything I wanted to do is questioned... Then, I rather find a new one. I hate people who have no trust and confident in me... I don't even have a chance to try to gain trust for your parent and I never had. ****P.S, don't bother to sms me or talk to me...**** Our friendship is ended when I last sms you, is over. Yes, I am jealous of it. Last time, I am your boyfriend and I never had that one to one moment. Now, I left your life, really wish your next boyfriend all the best and have the ability to withstand all the challenges he faces. I am happy that you left my life, I am able to see what kind of person are you... So bias...

I only can see the PERSON's attitude towards someone after I become an unknown person to that PERSON.

This feeling can be expressed by one song. Blind by Jason Derulo.

Sorry for the foul language used earlier, just wanted to vent my anger out-is like a volcano, must spill out smokes and lava- mine is only the smoke part only, my 'magma chamber' is building up everyday when I see you treat everyone better than me last time.

Sigh, nevermind, last time talking about her. NO MORE!! She is out of my facebook account, out of my contacts(hp and msn), out of my blog(posts and link) and OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!

Feel like drawing my feeling now...even though all stickman and lame drawing like houses and trees and tombstone. Haha, maybe will post some pic next time. Now, I am looking a prom date, maybe a girl in my class or go with jp's gang... It is ironic, I was expecting Tze Yi to scold me but he didn't..What a Bro.

At workplace, I have lots of ah bang and bros in there. Most is closer 'cause I myself is a closer! After O's, is a full timer for me! But sure make some days off so I can hangout with friends and family.

I had figure a way to improve my wheelie and still trying to find a way for bunny-hop... But my bike soon have a makeover.

So, 'smoke' came out, killed some people by the toxic gases. Now, it is non-active volcano, but it would be deadly once exploded..

Now, heading to bed... AND I WILL NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE THIS KIND OF FRIEND EVEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE. So, byebye forever. I said it, I will do IT!

coming post:
Maybe the pic? hahas
Talk about myself again..
Talk my day or life...again.

I am so lame..haha

kk bb!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment