Sunday, September 12, 2010

3rd day of work.

I had been working for these 3 days and these days are all closing!!!

Also my hand injury have increase 50%! Got blisters because burnt by grill, cuts from equipment, cold cuts when in the freezer, open wounds from the blisters...

Glad you won't care anymore, 'cause I am an nobody to you anymore...

My phone is only like a mp3 to me only...only listen songs.. haha
There will be a handful of people will call or text, okay maybe not text, my workplace, family, and some friends from work... actually that's all.. only 3..

I also had been sleeping late, all the dark circles are forming again.. I took 1 week to clear some...

My friend say i look fairer... I think I didn't play basketball long enough in the sun...i rather look tanned... is nicer..haha black Vin..

My bike can finally make it's final changes... Also, people who doesn't know how to ride a bike, can find me. IN SG ONLY!!!! Now I can do a 50% wheelie...still trying to figure out how to do bunny-hop...

So, I guess that's all...

coming post:
Again, dunno what to write...so going to stick with my daily life again...haha

So, BB blog, see you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment