Sunday, April 14, 2013

My life as I knew it..

Hi bloggy.. I came back for you 'cos I was reminded by my friend who says wanted to create a blog like you. =) Well, did you ever remember that I promised you that I will bring my new girl to see/visit you? I did get a new girl and she is great. But the bad new is that after 3 weeks being together, she doesn't have the feel for me. I did blamed myself for being bored and I regretted deeply for not cherishing her. Is my loss. Hope she will find a better boyfriend with more things to talk about, more things to do with you and more open to you. I had this plan I made during my secondary school year, to get a girlfriend by 25, get marry by 27 and have our 1st baby by 29. But now I'm 19 this year, last year of poly and going NS in Aug2014. By the time I ORD, I'm 22-23.. Sigh I ever think that I'm good at spoiling people's life. If I never came in their life, will they be happier and more fortunate to find their Mr/Ms Right? okay, now i promise u i will be back every week kay? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment