Friday, December 31, 2010

Year end(NOT HAPPY again)

As a boyfriend, I always lose out to 'FRIENDS'. Am I really important? Am i really in your mind and heart all the time? Am I even in your heart? If not, please tell me. Don't lie to me. You like to see other boys, go ahead. At the end of the day, you enjoyed your day, but also break my heart. I always want to cry when you keep talking about how good is other boys are. Because this indicates that I am never perfect in your eyes, and others is better. Then if that's the case, tell me. Don't drag if you don't like me.
Always... Is like I am looking back a history of my previous relationship again. Only friends get to hang out with you all the time. Okay fine, I am jealous. But tell me who don't? You want hang out with them, fine. But at least don't tell me straight. Just enjoy your day with your friends and keep in the dark. It don't hurts when you don't say or mention. Is like an injury, if you unaware of the injury, you won't feel the pain. Till you found out where's the injury is, the pain starts to kick in.
Sigh.... Hope 2011 will be a better year. Really hope. =/









Next, Happy stuff. I and Kok How is going to promote to be crew leader. But I think some people in McDonald will not agree of me being a crew leader because I am too playful and rude. But at least I get the job done. So hope all good wishes in my interview will RM and BC. =)
Hope result for O level will not be that bad as I expected. After O level result is taken, I will apply for SPF contract. I am serious about it. So when I got in, current job and relationship will be greatly affected. So let's see how it goes..You know? GO with the flow.


okokendofpostliao=)slowlydecodeba.hahahahabyebye=D

No comments:

Post a Comment