Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nearing to death.

This time, my body is telling me that I am nearing to death. At 2.35am, my chest hurts, which is near my heart... The pain is like something is pressuring on it.

Hope you don't read this blog. Forget me, my blog, everything.

If all of you don't see in Monday, is either I am dead or in hospital.. The pain is killing me!

Today closing...Backsink! I finish at 12.40am. haha. Well, I push myself to to be faster, maybe this cause the pain on my chest. Who knows.. haha.

Anyway, the motivation for studying haven't come... But I believe is nearing..haha

I think I won't live long...I can feel it. The pain in my body, seems like my life is giving up itself. So hope all of you cherish your life and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Don't follow my footstep, in the end, you're the one suffering.

Goodbye blog. Maybe still alive tomorrow morning... depends. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment