No point talking to you or even write about you.
You left a hole in my heart, now it awaits the next person to fill it back.
You did the right thing, so am I.
You are able to forget me forever, is just that you don't want to do that.
Please, just leave by myself and you are able to move on with life.
I hope you and him will have a promising future. I know he can be playful and not serious most of the time, but I believe he can give you what i can't. He will the Mr.Right in your life, and he will give you the true meaning of happiness.
I will stick to be helpful to friends in need, i will use my time to help them when they are in trouble. But your trouble, it will leave to him to solve and answer.
I will move on, and you will move on with yours to with Mr.Right.
haha...coming post:
A bit more about me.
Less about her.
Violence? nah.
I am just kidding.
Nothing else...
so these 5 sentences form "ALVIN"!
kk see you tmr, blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment