Wow, felt like I did a move to break someone's heart completely to make that someone to care less about me.
Why? because I know myself well, I saw this week's schedule...everyday got my name on it, all night! School is like a heaven for me to sleep only...'Cause it fits the requirement-quiet and windy- well not that quiet until when i can listen to music and sleep...
Hope you never read this post, someone, cause you be caring it again. So please, i left your life to give you a better tomorrow and future, so find a better man than me. I am the most useless person everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
Maybe this is what I call 'mission accomplish' and 'great job!' haha..
Sorry to do this, no choice...
Also, I always learn things from the hard way and hands on.... So I learn to smoke, I know is bad for health, but at least I got the experience and scar it in my life... So today, I had stop smoking and a great lesson i ever had.
So, let see what I learned today:
1. learn how to make a person care less
2. gain experience, you need to learn the hard way
3. I m the useless person ever.
4. I m a crazy person, who work non-stop.
So, let see what I learned during the 'hard way':
1. kena hit by car(haven fall)
2. jump off a wall(at least 1.2 times of my height)
3. had a gf
4. break with gf
5. my working experience in McDonald
6. fall off a bike(at least 6 times, mostly have blood coming out)
7. smoke(total shut down)
8. drink(currently still on)
9. gamble(currently still on)
I think I had that much in my memory, but is still others...haha
So, leave a comment if you want something lame in the next post, it can be a joke or an essay. But all will be in broken English and might got sued, 'cause it is added with politician...
BB, see you in the next post...if there is anyone reading it...haha
No comments:
Post a Comment